Now accepting bitcoins.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Coffee News

Here's a real picture of an item I saw in a small paper called "Coffee News":


My first thought is that I hope the descendants of Einstein hunt down these Coffee News people and sue them for using his picture.  (Side note: was Einstein reknown for his great memory?)

Second, I am not challenging my friends to remember ads for tanning salons, chiropractors, and dog groomers.

I am afraid to see what challenges they come up with in the next issue.  Perhaps "See How Much Money You Can Sneak Into The Cash Register" or "Test How Many Telemarketers You Can Give Your Phone Number To".

2 comments:

BrianM said...

That is absolutely ridiculous!

I tried the challenge, but forgot where I put aside the Coffee News.

Miss Jumper said...

Einstein is hot. So hot. Like coffee!