Now accepting bitcoins.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Want McFries, Please


Have you ever gone to McDonald's and been told that they are out of fries? Or to KFC and been told it will be 20 minutes for extra crispy chicken? There was this one KFC/Taco Bell I used to go to that would occassionaly be "out of Taco Bell". Out of Taco Bell? OUT OF TACO BELL? Savages!

How poorly managed do you have to be to run out of the stuff you sell every day? Why wouldn't every McDonald's keep at least a week's worth of fries stored in the freezer at all times? Don't these people realize that the only reason I ever walk into their establishment is because I have some undeniable craving for some specific junk food?

That really fries my potato.

1 comment:

shoshanamom said...

I have never heard anything so extreme. It makes more sense when a restaurant tells you they are out of the venison dish.

Maybe you got them they day before thier delivery. I'm surprised they didn't give you a free coupon of some sort. Thats what they do at blockbuster video.

I see you are addicted to fast food places like my brother!

btw- you both need to update this blog more often.