Now accepting bitcoins.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Mall Depression

I only had two goals for my trip to the mall this weekend; eat lunch and buy sneakers.

Walking along, I passed Lady Foot Locker and Kids Foot Locker until I arrived at Foot Locker, my sneaker-purchasing destination. Yes, there were three Foot Locker stores in a row. The first pair of sneakers I looked at in Foot Locker appeared feminine. I glanced up and saw that I was in the Ladys section. Ladys section? They have a whole store of ladys sneakers next door. I glanced over and saw a kids section as well. Sigh. I walked over to the mens sneakers. I found a pair I liked. They were in the "Classics" section. I felt old. At least I wasn't wearing black socks.

I went to the food court to get a burger. The menu was a picture menu of 4 different mouth watering burgers I could select from. All of them were topped with yummy seasame seed buns... at least, in the pictures they were. My burger was delivered in a plain, seedless bun. In fact, everybodys's burger was seedless. Fraud! I thought about complaining to the manager. It may only be a few seeds, but how dare they swell my hopes with false visions? I felt a little better after eating the burger (it was good) and decided to just rant on the blog and then move on with my life.

That really burns my buns.

1 comment:

shoshanamom said...

well the reason I am sure about the sneakers is just that women buy more shoes then men...so they are selling to who will buy.

funny about the photo matching the food. when shayna and I stopped at the rest area on the way to VA back in dec. we went to Cinnabon and I asked for the iced coffee drink exactly like the picture. the lady working there even said to the other girl "yes she wants it EXACTLY like the picture." LOL well it was exactly like the picture! so cinnabon does deliver.