Now accepting bitcoins.

Friday, February 12, 2010

TV Guide


Shame on TV Guide for lying and setting false expectations. I'm sure a lot of other magazines do this too, but I'm singling out TV Guide since it's the last magazine I get anymore.

My TV Guide subscription is for "57 issues". Would you assume this means that I will get 57 TV Guides in my mailbox? Of course not. Over the course of the year, their schedule includes 10 "double issues". WooHoo! Double Issue! Extra interviews with that douchebag from Big Brother!

Settle down. Each of those double issues counts as two issues. So my 57 issue subscription actually only nets me 47 paperweights for my recycle bin.

Shame on you, TV Guide. I will have to figure out some other magical place that I can get lots of information such as TV listings and information about TV shows.

1 comment:

BrianM said...

Yeah, I hate that too. Other magazines do that as well.