Now accepting bitcoins.

Monday, September 14, 2009

School Safety


It is a complete outrage that my son needs to butter his bagel with a POPSICLE STICK because he is not allowed to bring a plastic knife to school.

Did I miss the incident where some disgruntled students massacred their fellow classmates with plastic knives? Has there been an uptick in students losing fingers in plastic knife accidents? And do you really care about safety? If my kid gets a splinter from the popsicle stick, I am coming after you, Mr. School Safety Zealot.

I think we need to stab the administrators who came up with this safety policy. As soon as we are able to locate an appropriate implement to do so.

1 comment:

BrianM said...

Have your son stab somebody with the popsicle stick, preferably in the eye. That will learn 'em.