Now accepting bitcoins.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Aggressive Pedestrians

What is the deal with aggressive pedestrians? I see them more and more. You know the type, they walk slowly in the middle of the parking lot row, while you drive slowly behind them. Sure, they could walk over a bit on the side, to allow you to pass. But they feel the need to assert their power over you. They think that just, because you have a car, you are despicable and need to be taught some kind of lesson.

That really ticks me off.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I personally try to remove this conveluded idea that the pedestrian has the right of way. Pedestrians should fear for their life whilst walking in the road. I'm not a complete jerk though. Only to the idiots.

Case in point, a few months ago, I was driving back to my apartment. At a three lane intersection, there were two teenage girls talking to eachother in the middle of the road. So I squeeled the tires, got within mere inches of them all while honking my horn and shaking my fist at them.

(Hopefully) maybe they won't do that anymore. You gotta show them tough love sometimes.