Now accepting bitcoins.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Law & Order

I hate Law & Order. No, I'm not a Muslim extremist - I'm talking about the TV show. You know, the one that is on 47 times a week on TNT, NBC, etc.

First of all, every night it is guaranteed that at some point I will walk into a room somewhere in my house and hear someone on the TV say "now, tell us about the third rape but please go slower and provide more detail".

Second, there's Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Law & Order: Focus on Incest, and god knows how many other variations. One of these is always on somewhere in the house. It is like some form of evil Muzak.

What the hell is wrong with people that they need to watch this crap. There are channels that show you how to prepare food or fix up your house. Why not watch one of them? If an alien watched TV in my house, he would determine that the most prevalent activities in our society are rape, murder, and theft. Also, he would probably keep forgetting which one is Sam Waterston and which is Jerry Orbach.

No comments: